How to turn on airdrop on iPhone & Mac system
With AirDrop, You Can Transfer Content From One Apple Device To Another.
Turning on AirDrop is not rocket science but still, some people do not know how to use it.
Also, there are some things you need to know before using it:
- There must be a Wi-Fi connection available.
- Two devices must be close enough to have a successful Bluetooth connection.
- Anything you want to share must be on the Share sheet of AirDrop
- The size of the content you want to share should not be too big, because it will take a long time to transfer.
How To Turn On Airdrop On iPhone/iPad
1. Turn on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your iPhone & iPad.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen of your iPhone/iPad and if you have an iPhone X just swipe down from the top right corner of your screen to open control center.
3. Now tap and hold the center of the connectivity section and more icons will pop up.
4. Tap on AirDrop to turn it on.
5. You can also choose who can send or receive with you on AirDrop Choose Receiving off: Contacts Only – only your contacts can see your device or Everyone – anyone with an iOS device using AirDrop can see your device.
6. Now if anyone sends you any data using airdrop you can just ‘Accept‘ or ‘Decline‘ it.
How To Turn On Airdrop On Mac.
1. Go to finder on your Mac and choose ‘GO‘.
2. Click on AirDrop in the sidebar on the left side of the window.
3. Make sure Bluetooth & Wi-Fi are turned on while using airdrop on your mac.
4. Here also, you can choose in ‘Allow me to be discovered by’ Everyone, or Contacts.
5. After turning on the AirDrop on your Mac, just drag items you want to share to the recipient’s image appearing in the AirDrop window and click ‘Send’ (you can also choose items, just tap on the Share button appearing in AirDrop window, Choose ‘AirDrop’ as sharing option, Now select the recipient & click ‘Done’ to transfer content to other AirDrop supported devices.)
Now I think you know how to use airdrop on iPhone and Mac.
Also, check Best music apps for iPhone.