iPhone Factory Reset.
To factory reset your iPhone is not a tough task. If you know the right way to reset your iPhone then, you can do in a couple of minutes. Let’s follow the guide given below & learn how to do this.
Now, Get Your iPhone Ready For Factory Reset.
There are some steps you have to follow to factory reset your iPhone. First of all, you will need to back up your iPhone.
To back up your iPhone you can move contacts or data to another phone. You also can copy your all data to a laptop (must have iTunes installed). A good amount of space in the iCoud account is required.
1. How To Do An iCloud Backup.
You must have to be on a WiFi connection to backup your iPhone data.
- Tap on Settings > iCloud > Backup.
- If it’s not already toggled on, Tap on iCloud backup.
- Tap on back up now.
If 10.3 or latest version is used then, follow this.
- Go to Settings and at the top of the list of options tap your name. Then select iCloud.
- Make sure that iCloud backup is enabled.
- Press on backup now.
Your phone will take time according to the file’s size which is being backed up. You can use your device freely when this process is going.
2. How To Do iTunes Backup.
- Use any kind of USB cable to plug in your iPhone into the computer, then open iTunes on your computer.
- You will see a pop up that, do you trust this computer – Tap yes & then, enter your password.
- In iTunes click on the device icon to open up the device summary panel.
- You can select the method of backup which is iTunes or this computer under the backup section.
- After you choose your method to backup. Just click on Backup now.
3. Restore Your Backup.
It is your choice how you want to restore your data. You can do this with both iTunes or iCloud.
Just follow the following steps.
- Tap on Restore from iCloud Backup.
- By using your Apple ID you used to create the backup Sign into your iCloud account.
- Tap on the most recent backup and follow the onscreen instructions for choices related to Location Services, Siri, App Analytics, and other settings. You might also be asked to enter your old passcode.
- There will be a progress bar on the screen as the backup restores, which will also show you the time remaining to complete the restoration.
This is how you can easily do an iPhone factory reset. If you still have any doubt feel free to ask.
Also, check what is iPhone unlocking.